Sector Software & Telecoms Location London Transaction MBO Deal size £10m Investment 2018
DSP is seeing unprecedented levels of demand for its services, especially from organisations that are beginning to realise the strategic value of hybrid private and public cloud data platforms. We are delighted with both YFM’s investment and the expertise the team will provide. We are looking forward to working closely with YFM to enable us to deliver our growth plans and reach the Company’s true potential.”
Simon Goodenough, CEO
- A leading provider of database and data platform managed services, providing support and consulting services, whether on-premise, in-the-cloud or hybrid.
- One of the fastest growing implementation partners for Oracle Database Cloud, with a similar pedigree in Microsoft Azure.
- Customer base includes a wide range of mid-market and FTSE 100 clients, particularly those with mission-critical database architectures.
- Excellent reputation in this industry and has delivered consistent growth over the last few years.
- Highly experienced executive management team, joined by a respected serial IT Chair.
- Fast changing market with a myriad of technology and vendor options, providing a positive backdrop for the Company to further develop its customer base and expand its service offering.
- Expansion of sales and marketing to accelerate growth of the customer base and recurring managed services revenue stream.
- Invest in enabling technologies which position DSP as the go-to provider for database managed services and cloud migration.
- Selective expansion of the service offering to provide better support to customers.