Sector Software Location Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and Gateshead Transaction Growth Capital Deal size £3.2m Investment 2017
The market is rife with opportunities at the moment, given the complex networks and ever-expanding communications channels on offer. At e2E we have proven experience of developing bespoke and successful solutions. With YFM’s support we look forward to launching these to a wider market. YFM is known for its impressive expertise in this sector and I look forward to working with them and Mark Hurley to enable e2E to reach its full potential
Barry Ross, CEO at e2E
- Well established technical consultancy business operating in the satellite communications market
- The business has developed a miniaturised, advanced communication system for satellites, unmanned aircraft and high altitude platforms
- Working alongside the European Space Agency and serving clients in both the commercial and government arena
Key Investment attractions
- Development of an entirely new product, with applications across a range of new communications technologies
- Highly experienced management team with excellent sector knowledge and customer contacts
- Large, global market opportunity
- YFM introduced a non-executive Chairman Mark Hurley, who brings a wealth of technical and commercial expertise, to join the team.
- Funding from YFM will enable the business to complete and launch their new communications product.
- The business will utilise new technologies to become a niche managed service communications provider, focusing on areas currently under-served by existing solutions.