BSC VCT2 Reports and Directors
For further information, please contact Investor Services on:
0113 294 5055
Latest Annual Accounts
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 plc Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2012
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 plc Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2011
- British Smaller Companies VCT 2 plc Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2010
- British Smaller Companies VCT 2 plc Annual Report for the year ended 31 December 2009
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 plc Annual Report year ending 31 December 2008
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 Annual report year ending 31 December 2007
Latest Interim Accounts
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 half yearly report to 30 June 2012
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 half yearly report to 30 June 2011
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 half yearly report to 30 June 2010
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 half yearly report to 30 June 2009
- British Smaller Companies VCT2 Half Yearly Report to 30 June 2008
BSC VCT2 Directors
The Company benefits from a highly experienced Board consisting of three non-executive directors, who are listed below. The Board has overall responsibility for the Company’s investment policy and administration and has appointed YFM Private Equity as its fund manager.
Richard Last – Chairman
Richard Last is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales with substantial experience in the IT software and services sectors, and is chairman and non-executive director of Patsystems plc and Arcontech Group plc (both financial software businesses listed on AIM). He is also a non-executive director of Lighthouse Group plc and of Corero Group plc, both AIM listed. In addition, he is also a director and shareholder of a number of private companies including the IT company APD Communications Limited. He is non-executive chairman of CSE Global UK Limited, a subsidiary of a Singapore Stock Exchange listed company and is the non-executive chairman of Parseq Group Plc, an AIM listed IT and services company.
Robert has more than 20 years experience in the development of emerging businesses and, in particular, the commercial exploitation of new technologies. He co-founded The Generics Group of companies (re-named Sagentia) in 1986 and was a key member of the team that took the company public in December 2000. He retired from The Generics Group at the end of 2002 to pursue independent investment activities. He is an investor-director on the boards of a number of technology companies, including Sphere Medical Limited and Acal Energy Limited (of which he is chairman).
Peter is an experienced chairman and director with extensive UK and international executive experience in the IT technology, software and services sector. He initially worked with IBM Hitachi and Spring Limited, at that time one of the UK’s largest recruitment and training businesses. He is currently Chairman of Rocela Ltd, KeyPoint Technologies Limited and Premier Veterinary Group Ltd. For the past decade Peter has worked as a board member with a succession of early stage and early growth private and public companies. His particular skills are in sales and marketing and working with companies to develop successful sales growth strategies.